Wednesday 13 June 2012

GNER Tributes

I'm sure that some of you at least will agree that GNER was one of the greatest operators in the UK, and has been greatly missed especially because of the knowledge that it cannot return because the parent company Sea Containers Ltd. collapsed after they lost the ECML. I have recently decided that when I get time I too shall create a tribute, I also have music planned for it, a virtual cookie for you, but I wondered what you people thought would be some good music for it, or perhaps you have created your own tribute for GNER, I'm sure we'd all love to see your work, please do comment below or on the facebook page.

PS. Don't forget to vote on the poll towards your right ------> ------> ------> ------>

1 comment:

  1. GNER is my Favourite operator, always has been and probably always will be but what is yours?

    ReplyDelete